Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hard to Believe

It's hard to believe that this past Sunday (8/9/09) marked our one year anniversary! The year has truly flown by, but it sure has been a wonderful blessing. Both of us have learned a lot throughout this year and have grown closer to each other and our love for each other has grown.

It seems like just yesterday though, that we just met...


... but at the same time, it seems like we've known each other and been together forever.

It also seems like just yesterday that I was going to my first Marine Corps Ball...


... and was surprised as Josh "popped the big question". But then again, it seems like forever ago at times as well.

Then, it also seems like just yesterday that we said our "I do's" and became Mr. and Mrs....


... but, yet, that was over a year ago now.

The saying goes "time flies when you're having fun" and boy is it right. This past year of married life sure has flown by, but it's been a lot of fun. I can honestly say that being married to my best friend was always something that I dreamed of, and it has gone way past my hopes and dreams and been better than I could have ever imagined.

All that I can say now is I look forward to many more years of happiness together (Lord willing) and many more anniversaries celebrated with Josh!

- Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment