Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm not... but I am

I know you probably read the title of this post and are saying "Huh? That doesn't make any sense." You're right. It probably doesn't. But hopefully by the end of this blog post, it will make at least a little bit of sense.

- I'm not dead... despite the fact that I haven't written on my blog in exactly one month.

- But I am a slacker. That's my only reason for not writing on here.

- I'm not working. Hopefully I'll be substituting in the fall. It'll be nice to be productive in the outside world.

- But I am trying to keep busy around the house. It's not always easy to find things to do in a little apartment, but I'm trying my best.

- I'm not promising that I'm going to be better at writing on this blog.

- But I am going to try to be better at it.

So there's an update. Now you know what "I'm not" and what "I am". And you also know that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Hope to be back writing soon. Until then...

- Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment