Monday, May 30, 2011

Honoring Those Who Gave All

On Memorial Day, we take the time to pay tribute to the men and women who gave everything they had, the ultimate sacrifice - their life - to ensure that our country could be free. It's certainly a privilege to live in this great country and to have the freedoms that we oftentimes take for granted. I am truly thankful for those men and women who fought on behalf of me, who left their families and friends to go to a foreign country and combat the enemy, who gave their life for me and my country. There's no words to express my gratitude to them. So in lieu of any fancy words, I would just like to say a simple "thank you" to them for all they gave. We will never forget them or the ultimate sacrifice they gave for our country and the citizens of it!



- Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment