Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to another addition of Not Me Monday, a blog carnival created by Mckmama. It's here where we can share all the crazy and fun things that we did not do this past week. Ready for my confessions?!? Here we go...

Last week was not my last week of classes in my undergraduate life. I was not happy to have my last class either and am surely not excited about only having student teaching left before I graduate. That's why I did not post this not me two weeks in a row.

Josh and I didn't start going to the gym together last week. We definitely didn't finally decide at the end of last month that it's time for us to join the gym and attempt to get in shape (well me attempt at getting it shape, he'll actually do it). I also didn't think I was gonna die after the workout because I haven't worked out in so long - not me.

Josh and I also didn't get to spend this past weekend at my parents house. We didn't get to spend the weekend with my family and also didn't get to spend mother's day with my mom, sister, and our family. We also didn't get to see our niece and nephew, two of the cutest kids in the world. It definitely wasn't a great weekend or anything!

Speaking of mothers, I definitely haven't been blessed with a wonderful mother and a great mother-in-law. God hasn't given me two great examples of mom's in my own life to look up to when one day I'm a mother myself. I'm also not truly greatful for them, not me.

This morning I definitely wasn't rushing out the door to school and realizing it was cold, grab a sweatshirt out of the dryer and throw it on. After sitting at school and taking an exam, I didn't get up to see a pair of my underwear on the floor that static had stuck to my sweatshirt. I also didn't, at that moment, look around to make sure that no one had seen my "item of clothing". Not me.

Also, this isn't my first blog post since my last not me Monday. I would never have an entire week between blogs. That's so not me, so why would I ever do it? I guess I didn't - not me!

I guess that's all for this week. If you want to read more "Not Me Monday" posts and find out what everyone else "hasn't" done, then head over to MckMama's blog to read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment