Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Feeling Productive

Today was the first time in a long time that I truly felt productive, like I got alot accomplished. At the beginning of this week I had made a "to do list" of things I wanted to get accomplished during the entire week. I already have almost half of it done and it's only Tuesday! I love feeling as if I've actually achieved something, gotten something done around the house. I think the "to do list" helped me see each of the things that I needed to do instead of just having them all floating around in my head and accidently forgetting about them. I think I may start making a list each week. I always feel good crossing things out as they get done anyway. But cheers to feeling good about accomplishing things and cheers to continuing on with it!

- Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment