Wednesday, May 5, 2010

FROG

I don't know if you remember the popular acronym that was on everything - tshirts, bracelets, notebooks, etc. - awhile ago. The acronym was F.R.O.G., which stood for Fully Rely On God. That acronym came to mind today. I was pretty stressed out, worrying about a lot of little things (and a few big things too). Then I remembered - Fully Rely On God. That's what I need to do. It's so good to know that none of my worries are too big for Him. He already knows my problems and my fears and He already has them worked out. So my goal is to try to live out that saying, to fully rely on Him for everything and to put my worries and fears in His hands. It's much easier that way, and I know that He'll take care of it all!

- Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Great reminder! He will take care of everything...big and small. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete