Friday, October 1, 2010

Lots of Happenings

There's been lots of things happening here in PA. I'll make a quick list of a few of them...

- I GOT A JOB!!! I went for an interview at a childcare center on Tuesday and was offered a position that day. I, of course, accepted the position. I started training on Wednesday and trained for 2 days. Today was my first day with the children and I loved it. Monday will be my first time all alone with the children in my class for a full day. I am working with 6 darling one year olds. They're absolutely precious! I'm excited to see how things go and excited to see them learn and grow.

- We've been apartment searching for a few weeks now. We've found several apartments that are and/or were possibilities. We went and saw one last night that we both really love. We submitted the application for it so we'll see what happens. We're praying we'll find one soon, especially since the 31st is our last day in this apartment. I'm definitely excited to find a new place!

- I started teaching Sunday School at our church a few weeks ago (at the beginning of September). It's been a lot of fun and I'm enjoying having an avenue of ministry in our church. I definitely love the kids there too!

- Josh has been keeping busy with work, the Marines, and helping out at the house and calling prospective apartments. He has a lot of things to keep him busy at work. I really appreciate how hard he works, both at work and at home! I'm thankful for the blessing of a wonderful husband.

So, those are some of the happenings here. As you can see, there's lots of new adventures and lots of exciting things happening. It's great to see how God provides opportunities and opens doors. I'm so thankful for the doors He's opened already. I'll be sure to keep you posted on how things are going with all of this.

- Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment