Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dreams

Dreams... what is your biggest dream in life? What do you hope that you'll do before you die?

I know what my biggest dream is. I've had this dream ever since I was a little girl. My dream is to be a wife and a mom. I know; I have the first part covered. For that I am truly thankful. I'm so incredibly thankful that God blessed me with the man of my dreams...a man who I can do anything and everything with and a man who I can dream about the future with.

The second part of my dream is what I am waiting on. Right now I am just waiting on God for it. It's not easy to wait for his timing...not easy at all. When you've dreamed of something for years on end, it's so ahrd to sit back and wait for it to happen. Waiting...I think it's the hardest seven letter word in life.

So, what's your dream? What do you hope to accomplish on this earth before you die?

- Jenn

1 comment:

  1. may all your dreams come true....

    Psalm 20:5

    Thanks for the kind compliments on Ruby Jenn. Actually we are getting 2, Max & Ruby. How are things with you guys? :-)

    ReplyDelete