Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's Been Awhile

It's been awhile...a long, long while. I guess I'm not so good at the whole blogging thing. Or maybe I'm just not disciplined at taking time to write. I do really enjoy writing though. I guess it's just a matter of putting aside the time to actually do it.

Anyways, life has been busy and sometimes chaotic. I've been keeping myself rather busy at work. Between the normal hours, trainings, and preparing materials and lessons it takes up a lot of time. I do love my job though. I love the children that are in my class (and many who have moved up out of my class). I love seeing them learn and grow everyday. I also like the trainings I go to most of the time. It's nice to continue learning. It kind of reminds me of college all over again (and sometimes makes me regret that I didn't appreciate college as much when I was in it).

I've also been keeping busy at home and with family and friends. Often times I feel like I don't get as much done at home as I would like. I feel like my house is always a mess and I'm always trying to keep my head above water as far as getting things done around the house that need done. It can be slightly stressful at times, but somehow it always gets done (or at least the important things get done). I also feel like I don't get to spend as much time with people as I would like, especially Josh. It seems like life gets so busy sometimes that there's not enough time in the day to see the people who are most important to me. I guess that's something I need to work on (as far as re-prioritizing things).

Anyways, that's mainly what's been going on in life. Now very exciting - I know. But, as has been said a million times before on here, I'll try to update more often. No promises though, but I will try. Leave me a comment if you read this so that I know at least someone is still reading. Otherwise, take care.

- Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment