Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Spinning

A lot has happened recently and there's a lot of things going on, nothing really bad, but enough to make my head spin at times. I can't always pinpoint what exactly I worry and/or stress about, but all I know is these past few days my heads been spinning non-stop.

I'm thankful for a wonderful, caring husband who I can talk to. We talked last night and it felt good just to tell him things that are on my mind - my worries, my fears, my concerns. He's such a good listener. I'm even more thankful for a loving heavenly Father who always listens to what's on my mind, even when I don't have the strength to express what I'm feeling in words. It feels so good to be able to communicate with Him and to be able to cast ALL my cares on Him (even though that's a very hard thing to do at times). I'm thankful for such a caring husband and for such a caring Father. It helps make life so much easier at times, and it also helps to make the load a whole lot lighter.

- Jenn

1 comment: