Wednesday, July 1, 2009

As Promised

As promised in this post, here are some pictures from the time that Josh was away at Annual Training with the Marines and I was here at home and at my parents house...



My friend Katie making dinner when I went to her house


My sister in law, Jen, and me at her church's campfire/picnic


My niece, K's, 5th birthday party


One of my best friends, Erica, at the riverfront


My brother, Joe, and my niece, K, at a baseball game


My adorable niece and nephew


While all of these adventures (as seen above) were going on, there were some busy Marines in Nevada (as can be seen in this post)...


Josh on armory watch one evening


Josh and his fellow Marines taking a break in the barracks


One of the state parks that the Marines visited (while Josh was on base on watch)


By the way, we did eventually get to be back together again (in case you couldn't figure that out). And when we got back together, we were really happy! Here's a picture of us the morning after Josh returned. We went out to lunch at Applebees and then headed back home.




But, these are some pictures from our two weeks apart during Annueal Training. Hope you enjoyed looking at them.

- Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn,
    So good to find your blog, so lovely. I was wondering how you have been. We haven't been to Calvary in 2 weeks,...lots going on, hopefully we will be there Sunday and will see you!

    ReplyDelete