Friday, September 3, 2010

Photo Highlights of Summer - Part 1

A lot happened this past summer, a lot of things which I didn't blog about. I figured it'd be easiest (and most interesting) to highlight my summer using photos, instead of babbling on about some of the things that I did. So, here is the first part of my photo highlights of the summer of 2010. I'll describe each picture a little bit so that you know what's going on. Enjoy!...


My niece and nephew came and stayed at our house for a week at the end of July/ beginning of August. We had a lot of fun with them and I think the kids really enjoyed it too! This picture was taken at Chocolate World, one of our many stops with them.


In July a few of us friends went away for a weekend to our friend Marv's family's lodge. The lodge is absolutely GORGEOUS and is up in the Northeastern part of the state. We had a lot of fun swimming, walking around, playing games, watching movies, and just relaxing together.


In July, my friend Emily came and visited for a week from Vermont. We got to enjoy the whole week together, which was really nice. We spent some time with her sister, Becky, too. This picture was taken when we went to a petting zoo on Friday night.


At the end of Emily's week here, her boyfriend drove up from North Carolina to surprise her with a visit. He's in the Marines too, so he doesn't get to see her much. Josh and I got to spend the day with them and be part of the surprise. To get to Robert (the surprise) we took a hike that lead to an old tower. Robert was at the top of the tower waiting for Em.

My big brother got married this summer, August 7th to be exact. They had a beautiful backyard wedding and it was a gorgeous day. Their reception was the next day. Overall it was a gorgeous weekend and now I have a new sister-in-law, Abby. I'm so happy for them!


Those are some of the photo highlights from my summer. Watch for part 2, which will have even more pictures of what went on this past summer...

- Jenn

1 comment:

  1. K's so tan!! (And I'm stealing the pic from Mt. Gretna. Thanks for putting it up!)
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete