Friday, September 17, 2010

This Week's Events

A lot has happened this week. This past weekend (the 11th and 12th) was a busy one. On Friday night we went to Allentown because Josh had drill on Saturday. We got to stay in a hotel that night, which was nice to get away. Saturday, as I said, Josh had drill. He was up bright and early to do his Combat Fitness Test (CFT). I slept in. By the time the CFT was over, it was afternoon. We headed out to a park to enjoy his unit's annual Family Day. It was a gorgeous day outside and a really nice family day. It was definitely the best one I've been to.


Here's Josh after Family Day



After Family Day, we headed up to my parents' house for the rest of the weekend. On Sunday we celebrated my nephew's second birthday. It's so hard to believe that he's already 2 years old!


His 3D Thomas cake



Playing with the train table that we got him for his birthday


On Sunday night we headed home after a busy, but nice weekend. Then the week happened. Both Josh and I worked most of the week (of course he worked more than I did). Also, during this week (after a series of events) we decided that we're going to be looking for a new place to live. We can't stay here much longer than we need to now. So, we're officially apartment hunting (which I've found out isn't very fun). Hopefully we'll find one very soon.

Besides what I've mentioned, there's not much else happening here. It's been a long, busy week and I'm sure glad that it's the weekend! Hopefully it'll be a relaxing one.

- Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment