Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hmmm....

As the post title shows, I'm trying to think of what to say....

Not much happened today. It was a normal Tuesday, a school day so I got to sleep in a little bit and then headed off to LBC. Had two classes today, both of which went somewhat slowly. Learned a little bit, but not a whole lot. Oh well. I guess you'll have those days.

Hmm...what else to say. I guess I could say that I've been learning to appreciate the small things in life. The small things in life such as....
  • Taking a walk (mini date) with my husband to the park, swinging on the swings, and then watching a cat chase a bunch of ducks... all while spending time with the one I love.
  • The sunshine on a beautiful day, such as this past Saturday. After a long winter it's nice to see sunshine.
  • Having food in the fridge, the cupboards, and on the table. There's plenty of people who don't have any of the above.
  • Spending time with friends, especially when I don't get to see them often.

These are some of the small things that I've been learning to appreciate, as well as others. Life is so fast paced that it's easy to pass by the "little things" and only appreciate the big ones. But life's too short to miss out on anything - even the little things.

I guess that's enough randomness for today... For now - I'm out.

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment