Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So this past week there are many things that I definitely did not do. Last Tuesday, when I was supposed to be spending an entire day doing schoolwork I definitely did not spend 3/4 of it creating this blog and finding the perfect layout. Not me, I'd never do that.

Last Thursday I was definitely not too lazy to cook dinner for Josh and I didn't text him on his way home from work asking if we could please just go out to eat somewhere so that I didn't have to cook something. I would never not have dinner on the table when he came home from work and I most certainly would never suggest going out to eat so that I didn't have to make dinner, not me.

Last Thursday night I most certainly did not kick 5 other people's butts at Monopoly - those five people being my husband (who's certainly never competitive), my mother in law, my sister in law, my sister in law's boyfriend (who's definitely not competitive either), and my husband's uncle (who definitely doesn't add extra rules to the game and is definitely not super competitive). I definitely didn't make a monopoly of the entire board after starting off only owning about five properties and I'm most definitely not proud of winning against these particular people. I would never be proud of winning a game, not me.

This weekend I definitely did not go to the HUGE flea market near by and we definitely didn't have to park on a huge hill because there were so many people there. And while we were there I surely did not buy yet another purse just because it was cheap. I would never waste money on things that aren't essentials, not me.

This morning I most certainly did not sleep in two hours past the time I wanted to get up. I would never be that lazy and not get up on time. I mean, it's spring break so I should be awake doing things. I definitely wouldn't sleep in that late. Not me.

So what are things that you haven't done this week? Join in the fun and create your own "Not Me Monday" post. It's a whole lot of fun!

-Jenn

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog, Jenn! I've read all your posts and am now caught up...don't keep me hanging too long for the next installment of your story! Hope your Spring Break week goes well...enjoy it while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Thanks for putting our adoption blog on here...have you visited our family blog? You can get to it from the adoption blog. Toodles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes a restraunt or a take away makes a refreshing change.

    great not me monday

    ReplyDelete