Monday, March 9, 2009

Why Not?...

So, I figured - why not?!?...

"Why not, what?" you may ask. I figured why not start a blog. After all, I do enjoy writing down my thoughts, but never do actually keep a journal or anything. I also like keeping people up to date on what's going on in my life, but never do very good at it. So, I figured why not start a blog. That way I can write down my thoughts and keep people up to date on my life - ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

Hey, I did Xanga way back when and used to blog non-stop on there. I also did Myspace and posted blogs on there. Now I do Facebook and post notes on there (but notes on there aren't always convenient). So I figure I'll use blogger and post stuff on here. We'll see how it goes. It's worth a shot, right? I figure... why not?!?

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment