Friday, March 20, 2009

Photostory Friday

So I was looking through blogs when I came across this - Photostory Friday.

The object of it is that you post a photo that you have taken and then tell your blog readers about it. Sounds fun and easy, so I figure I'll do it. Why not?....


This is a picture of me and one of my best friends, Emily. Emily was my college roommate for four years, until I ran off and got married. We took this picture about two weeks ago when she was over my house for a girls' night so that she'd have a picture of her new haircut to show off to everyone. This picture reminds me of girls' nights, hanging out with my closest friends, having fun and laughing together. Girls' nights don't happen quite often enough, but when they do they're certainly a blast!

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

-Jenn

5 comments:

  1. great photo friday , you and your friend look very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks wayne! i found the photostory friday through your blog :). it's very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like sisters. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...can't say anyone's ever said that we look like sisters before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, you guys look so happy to be together!

    ReplyDelete