Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Healthier Us

Josh and I have started a diet and exercise plan. We officially started it on Monday and it's been going pretty well. It's hard to get used to a new way of living, but I know that it's definitely worth it.

Josh started working out with his SSgt last Saturday. He set him up with an exercise routine. It's a really good workout and I'm sure that it'll be good for him and will push him physically. I'm still working on what exactly I want my workout routine to be. If you have any suggestions, let me know. I'm not good with knowing what exactly to do.

As far as eating healthier, that's going to be fun. We have been doing good this week so far though, granted it's only been three days. We're eliminating all carbs after 4pm (so no carbs for dinner or after) and are adjusting our diet before hand. I can already see a difference in how I feel just from these few days of eating differently and working out a little.

So, hopefully this will all go towards making a healthier us. It's going to be a challenge, but it'll be well worth it. We have each other for support, which is definitely good. I also have my friend Emily for support, as she's working on losing weight too. Right now I have a short term goal of losing 24 pounds by my 24th birthday which is on March 24th. I think this is a pretty reasonable goal since you always lose more weight when you first start. So we'll see how that works out.

Anyways, cheers to a healthier us! I pray that we'll have the will power and stamina to keep working at this and to stick with it!

- Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment