Thursday, January 21, 2010

Organizing

I got in a weird mood today - the mood to organize. That might not seem weird to you, but it is to me. You see, I seldom have things very organized and if you looked at our apartment you would see that. Organization is just not my thing a.k.a. I stink at it! It bothers me when things aren't organized, but I'm just not very good at it so I usually leave things go.

Anyways, I was sitting here looking at the apartment today and realized just how unorganized things are and decided I need to do something about it. I started off by putting some things away that were laying around. It's not much but it's a start.

Now I'm sitting here looking at our closet (which is semi-organized, but not enough for my liking), Josh's desk (which has things stacked on it), our bookshelf (which has books and random things filling it), and the rest of our room (which just isn't cutting it organizationally). Looking at these things is starting to bother me so I want to do something about it. The problem is I don't know where to begin or where to put things so that their organized better. In a little apartment with minimal storage space, it's kind of hard to keep things need and organized.

Anyways, my question is do you have any tips for organizing a small, cramped apartment? If you do they would be greatly appreciated! Being at home in an organizational disaster is driving me crazy so any tips or suggestions on how to improve would be welcome. Just let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks!

I'm off to see what else I can do around here before Josh gets home from work...

- Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment