Friday, January 22, 2010

T.G.I.F.

It's Friday! That makes me very happy - mostly because that means I get the weekend to spend with Josh. I love having him home on weekends and getting to spend quality time with him. It's so much fun! I'm not sure exactly what our plans are for the weekend, but I'm sure we'll figure out something fun to do. It's always fun to be random and do things on the spur of the moment.

I got a lot accomplished today as far as organizing and cleaning the apartment. I washed dishes, finished up laundry, straightened up a little more, folded and put all the clothes away, and even sorted through some of my college things and got rid of some of the stuff I don't need anymore. I feel like I made a little bit of progress, so that's definitely a plus. I still have a lot more to do, but every little step is a great one.

Anyways, just figured I'd write a little on here before Josh got home. I have to go start dinner though. We're having pineapple glazed pork chops and green beans. Should be good, but we shall see how it turns out. Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy the break from work!

- Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment